Monday, 26 November 2012

New Tote Bags and T-Shirts!

 Here we have the mock ups and prices of the new burlesque girlie tote bags and t-shirts.
Although I've used a plain crew neck t-shirt for the sample image, v necks are also available, along with vests and long sleeve tops should that be something you prefer :)
I'm also potentially going to add some rhinestone detailing to the designs by hand, but th
at's not a definite yet, I'll probably do it on one and see how it looks. If I do decide to do some hand-detailing though the price will still be the same.
These are made to order, and I am hoping to get the first bunch ordered this week! So, if you are interested, please drop me a message on Facebook with what you would like (or send me an e-mail) =)
First class and second class post options will be available within the UK, and I'm happy to ship worldwide!





Click the images to them full size










No comments:

Post a Comment