Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Some August updates....

  So it's been a little quieter than I like it to be the past couple of months. I guess it's that time of year when people are spending their money on summer holidays, and not browsing the internet as much as the weather's so nice...also of course, the Olympics. But, in the past week I've had a few more commissions :) A burlesque gal wants me to create an illustration of her for her website, and another local burlesquer friend wants me to design a burlesque-pin-up girl for her to get tattooed on her shoulder. So here are some sketches for each for them that I thought I'd share...








4 comments:

  1. These are fab - I love the tattoo designs!

    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Becky, I´m from Spain!
    I found your site by accident and I love it!!!!! I love your pin up illustrations and your blog. You have an award at my blog "Pin up Spirit" :) I hope you do not mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great Kela, thanks very much :)

      Delete