Tuesday, 29 November 2011

Testimonials

Thought I'd share some feedback from lovely recent clients :)


‘Both of the pieces Becky created for me were fantastic. She consulted me throughout the process to ensure I received exactly the result I wanted and was flexible with my ideas.’ - Pip Sprake

‘Very professional, pleasure to deal with. Listened to what we wanted and then gave us what we asked for. Superb! Highly recommended.’ – Daisy Stays, Cherry Bobbins.

'Working with Becky was an absolute pleasure. She understood what I wanted and produced something even better than I ever imagined. I will commision her again and would recommend her to everyone.' - Lexxa La Ville, DarkStar Burlesque and Cabaret.

'Becky was an absolute delight to work with, very professional and fantastic communication at all times. I wasn't sure what I wanted, but Becky used her fabulous imagination and I just love the illustration! Highly recommend her for any illustration work!'. - Katy Hawkins, Miss Dolly Vintage.

'I cannot recommend Becky highly enough, she was a pleasure to work with, very professional and consulted me through every step of the process to make sure I got exactly what I was looking for. I absolutely love the illustration she did for me and couldn't be happier with the end result!' - Cadillac Arrest, burlesque performer.

No comments:

Post a Comment