Monday, 7 November 2011

Bride of Frankenstein


Not feeling too great too. I think the only reason I haven't been sick yet it 'cause I haven't eaten anything since cereal at breakfast : /  : (
Oh well, still got some drawing done (see above). Thought I'd try out my new Pentel brush pen. Verdict: I like it : )

Been a busy past few weeks, lots of commissions, I've made over £100 this month already. Earned over £100 last month too but unfortunately also spent a lot on printing and other materials so only ended up making about £40, but this month should be good : ) This freelancing is rather fun...
And the Christmas Cards are selling well!

www.beckyryan.co.uk

5 comments:

  1. very nice! I have a pentel brush,I love how the ink comes out although took a bit getting use to!

    Hope you feel better soon hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah.
    Last night was awful, I felt in discomfort for hours till I was finally sick, felt better for a short while afterwards, went to bed, woke up in the middle of the night feeling like I needed to be sick again..but wasn't. Woke up feeling like crap again today, have basically spent the whole day lying on the sofa watching Dexter online. All I've had all day is a few quorn scotch eggs. Ah and a jam butty that I managed to struggle through over an hour. Hope whatever it is goes soon. Feeling better at the minute at least.. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. *hugs* oh dear sounds awful :( I always find it better if I'm sick rather than feeling queasy all day long.
    Really hope you feel better soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. Haven't felt as bad as the first night since then, but still don't feel great so going to the doctors today. Hope it's nothing, but it's day 4 now, better safe than sorry... x

    ReplyDelete