Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Reportage

Have been experimenting with a newly taught technique to create screen printed style images without actually having to screen print. Here are the results...

 

   




Applied the same process to the burlesque illustration I did the other day



It really reminds me of the work of an illustrator I made note of last semester, Christine Hawthorn. I saved this image at the time as I liked the style.


She also created this image


which has got me thinking maybe I could have an experiment with the drawings of shoes from last semester for my wrapping paper design and see if I can come up with another image, I did some continuous line drawings of shoes that'd probably work well with this process, hmm...shall have to scan them and see

No comments:

Post a Comment